Wednesday, December 2, 2009

a Day,,, like every other

I hurt,,, Ice helps,,, but I still ache,,, Taking the legs out for 7 miles regardless ,... and hoping for a good outcome !  ok,,, so back from the 7 miles,,, felt good,,, no leg problems,,, I need to keep the ICE going,,,

Ok,, Special note for today,, FACEBOOK just passed the 350 million user mark,, and I have 37 "FRIENDS" - I guess I need to get out MORE ?!?!?!?!?

Hey,,, I watched My President  speak at the POINT last night,,, I thought,, GOOD speech... but I like this guy anyway,,, Thought it was key to remind us of why and how we got into this,,, yes,,, remember,, an unprovoked attack on American soil,, Killed nearly 3000 people in ONE DAY , it United the Nation like maybe never before, or at least  not since Pearl Harbor...  the Congress, Senate and House voted nearly unanimously, to use force on the Taliban,,, and NATO followed,,, Now,, I have had a Peace Sign in my front Tree, along with the RED WHITE & BLUE hand sign,, so I am not on the Side of WAR ,,, but I support the Warriors as Hero's defending Democracy around the world, and we need to do what we need to do so they are not unduly put in harms way.


Just try and think back to Watchin the TOWERS fall down, and how you felt that day,,, and IF you have gone by Ground Zero since,,, and seen the Photos of the Dead and Missing that still hang on the fence near the Church in Lower Manhattan,,

  Let's support Barack Obama, OUR President,, and  work toward a Positive outcome in Afghanistan...

No comments: