Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Blizzard of 2009

Welll, I guess we took a pass on this one ,,, yesterday morning there were warnings, and watches, and OMG,, your would have thought the "End of the World as We know it" ! and I guess some areas to the South did get blasted so ,I hope everyone comes through it ok,,,,,   Bottom line,,, we here ,,,, got Nuttin !!

Maybe I am in a Holiday depression,,,,  seems like so much to do,,, and so much is everyday kinda stuff, Not holiday stuff,,,, and I am always running to catch up to where I think I should be or what should be done by now,,, and ahhh,,, what the hell,..... Like the commercial says,,, "Depression can hurt , Cymbalta can Help !"

So maybe a few Holiday Movies..... George Scott as Scrooge,,,, excellent,,  and It's a Wonderful Life ,, I like tht one ....


Christmas Vacation,,, and Scroodged,,  both Classic,.... and little Holiday music,,,

The Bells of Dublin - Chieftans,, get that if don't have it !  Here is Paddy Mahoney, and Chieftans with Bells of Dublin, and  We wish you a Merry Christmas !


And Jackson with Chieftans,,, and The REBEL JESUS



anyways,,,,a day of off to deliver the Gifts and food for our Adopted Family, , drop off Food and stuff at the Shelter,,, and then ,,,, I do not know all what !! Later,,,

Don't forget a new POSTSECRET today http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

John Denver Christmas,,, and Him with the Muppets is the BEST...
WE wish you a Merry Christmas !
Piggey Pudding,,, no - Figgey Pudding -- made with FIGS, Oh,,,, AND BACON - What ?



Alfie the Christmas tree


Poems, and Prayers....

No comments: