Tuesday, September 8, 2009

is someone saying Nine ??

Oh my,, is someone saying nine ??? hummmm come on I heard someone saying something??? the Lead is NINE games,,, perhaps that's what I hear !?!?! tomorrow is the 9th??? Could be that's it ?!?!? a few more than 9 days to go till my VACATION ! is it possible that is the Nine that I am hearing ?? Guess we may never know,,,,

another incident takes place that is unexplainable,,,, remember when I said about All the Planets aligning,,, and circumstance,,, and that Guy I met in EPCOT ??? humm do you remember , or am I the only one paying attention here??? any way,,, I stop the other day at the PAGE's out on rt 55,,,, I buy sand paper, and a few nuts bolts,, etc,,, no biggie,,, as I walk away from the counter,, the guy calls me back to get my Receipt,,, like I am returning Used sandpaper ??? right,,,, fast forward ahead 5 minutes to my getting back onto the TAC north bound,,, and as I am coming around the bend a Car that is exiting the TAC,,, goes right across the Exit lane , across my lane and ends up in the Grass !!

Rewind to that Receipt !! If I had not gone back to the receipt,,, I would have, or damn near might have been right in that Cars Crash path,,, but as it was he drove thru the grass, and I continued on ,,,,, how many of these things happen , that we aren't even aware of ,,, is it Fate,?? is it Karma ??? there is no master plan.... it is all Happenstance !!


and Going back for meaningless receipts....


here is Muddy Waters,,, and The Stones with Mannish BOY !


and Hoochie Coochie Man,,

No comments: