Friday, September 4, 2009

Well,, now that it's Friday....................

What was that ruckus ?!?!? uhhh what ruckus ? I was just in my office, and I hear a ruckus... Could you describe the Ruckus sir?

If my equipment status (well not MY equipment per se,,,) the tool set that I manage ,,, have anything to do with my mood, you will understand that I am not feeling well,,, and the next person that crosses the Path will - unfortunately - be the one to get it !

so - here we go , the sorta official weekend that marks the end of a Summer,,, did I tell you I HATE F'ing summer ! Heat , Humidity, Bugs ! Mosquito's - I hate them extra,, that is what they get their own category out side of the General BUGS !

CD / DVD of the week, or weekend,,, Please pull out your copy of Talking Heads,,, Stop Making Sense,...

Here is Heaven,,, check out the Guitar melody that Byrne is Playing,,, I'd give my right eye to just be able to strum along like that !! Oh , and my Favorite Bass player Tina Weymouth




and ONCE IN A LIFE TIME,,,, Saw this tour at the Beacon theater,,,, they were GREAT

THIS IS NOT MY beautiful wife

No comments: