Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The WORST of ,,,,,,,,,, The BEST of.............




Disney Marathon 2009 was my 5th Marathon,,, 2 New Yorks, a Dutchess County,,, an Ocean Drive Marathon (Cape May to Sea Isle City , NJ) and now Disney world. the finish time of 5:57 was my worst time by an hour ! The 13:37 minutes per mile is barely a running time,,, that said ,, this was the most fun,, by a long shot that I even had in a Marathon. Annette running her 1st marathon - well ahead of me - was a big part of the added fun, Disney of course is another big part,,, Giving high-fives to Chip and Dale as you finish was great,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'll include a review of the whole experience later,,,, any way,,,WE are ready for the GOOFY Challenge next year,,,, that's a 1/2 Marathon on Saturday,, then the full Marathon on Sunday !!




No comments: