Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Songs

I am in the mood for some of the Female singers that I really like ,,, that you may or may not have heard of,,,,, I am reminded that the Grammy awards are coming up.. and we need to remember that there are many many many artists out there that will never win or even be nominated for a Grammy,,, Those awards are for just whatever is mainstream music,,, now... I do not begrudge them their fame,,,, Just as long as you and I remember that Artists like Sinead Lohan, and Jonatha Brooke, and Joan Armatrading (she actually was nominated) have more talent in one hand than some of these GRAMMY WINNERS have in their whole body !

SO,,, let's enjoy a few from Sinead,,, I will leave you to go pick up or download her No Mermaid CD,,,,,


Whatever it takes


No mermaid,,,,


And I will end with Jonatha Brooke,,, and Nothing Sacred...

No comments: