Monday, September 5, 2022

In Memory of............

 Watched a bit of the Tribute to Taylor Hawkins on MTV last night......   I'll post a few videos from that... and I will start with end,,, if you are unfamiliar - Tylor was the drummer for the Foo Fighters - he passed away in March of this year at just 50 years old,,,  There goes my hero features Taylors 16 year old son Shane...  


MY HERO....



This is Everlong 



If everything could ever be this real foreverIf anything could ever be this good againThe only thing I'll ever ask of youYou've got to promise not to stop when I say whenShe sang
Breathe outSo I can breathe you inHold you inAnd nowI know you've always beenOut of your headOut of my head, I sang

Remembering that Dave has lived thru the death of Kurt Cobain,,,, Now Taylor,,, and his mom dies about a month ago.......

This Time like these,,,, he could not get thru the song... this is lousy video ,, but you get the Emotion..









I, I'm a one way motorwayI'm the one that drives awayThen follows you back homeI, I'm a street light shiningI'm a wild light blinding brightBurning off and onAh-ah-ahh
It's times like these you learn to live againIt's times like these you give and give againIt's times like these you learn to love againIt's times like these time and time again
I, I'm a new day risingI'm a brand new skyTo hang the stars upon tonightI am a little dividedDo I stay or run awayAnd leave it all behind?







No comments: