Sunday, September 18, 2022

There's that. Just sayin

 It's at least possible that B.I.N.G.O. was the Farmers name  - not the Dogs !

IF history repeats itself  like they say - I am getting Dinosaur !

Barry Malilow - DID not write the Song - "I write the Songs"

The blob of toothpaste that sits on your toothbrush is called a “nurdle”

When you clean out the Vacuum Cleaner - YOU are the Vacuum cleaner.

Bananas are berries, but strawberries are not.

The technical term for “fear of long words” is “hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.” You can’t make this stuff up.

I care less ....   and I couldn't care less - they mean the same thing.

Why is FRESHWATER one word , but Salt Water two ??

Are people that take care of Chickens ,,,  Chicken Tenders?

If you own a vacuum cleaner that sucks, then it doesn't but if you own one that doesn't  - it pretty much does....

You can't stick your tongue out while breathing thru your mouth.

You just tried that last one ..... 

There is Fine line between a numerator and a Denominator... 

If you do the same thing  every day for 8 hours - they call you crazy,,, but if some one pays you for it -- they call it a JOB !


I know I spend a lot more time picking these songs, than you do listening to them...

Townes Van Zandt- Pancho and Lefty




Chris Stapleton



Linger - The Cranberries - Delores o'Riordon




I still miss someone...




No comments: