Thursday, September 1, 2022

Songs in my head,.....

 From the LP - Bad Luck Streak in Dancing school... Empty Handed Heart.

I especially like that it's Ms. Ronstadt singing the lines near the end of the song...



The Tedeschi Trucks Band - and I am the Moon....


Did I post up about Mavis Staples going to say hello to the  band ,,, she is a big fan of theirs,,, and they are of her,,,,   and sWhere was Susan  ???   at the Laundromat !!  I guess they (Susan and Derek)  take their kids on tour,,, and she was doing their Laundry... so much for being a BIG Rock Star !!  



Suzanne Vega with Joe Jackson  - Left of Center,,,, a song from a ways back...  1986 - off the soundtrack
Pretty in Pink...


You can hear the whole Carry Me Home  CD on Spotify or Youtube..

Here is Mavis and Levon 



No comments: