Thursday, March 12, 2020

I'm Moving

So the latest news has moved me from -  "Gee whats this all about - and It is happened to others not to me" and now I am more in the  "WTF" category,,

NCAA having games with no fans ,,,, NBA cancelling suspending the Season, Soccer leagues playing with no fans, Can the NHL and MLB be far behind ??  And that is the Sports side,, what of the Stock Market,  what of Business that are having Employees work from home ??

How long before this gets real and someone I know gets the Virus ?? can't be long.. What about those I know that are already in a battle for their health ?? It is certainly the unknown that puts the panic in people. 

all right , I do not know what else to say right now,,,,,

how about this

Well, the deputy walks on hard nails and the preacher rides a mount, But nothing really matters much, it's doom alone that counts, And the one-eyed undertaker, he blows a futile horn.
Come in, she said I'll give ya shelter from the storm. 


“THIS IS THE WAY THE WORLD ENDS, NOT WITH A BANG BUT A WHIMPER.”


ITEOTWAWKI - and I feel fine.....


No comments: