Sunday, March 15, 2020

I'm a HATER

I admit it ,,,

If Hater is the right word....  I doubt most of everything I hear and I think I judge too quickly ,,  I am not sure if I am getting better at keeping my mouth shut about it or worse. while not having great examples of things - here are  few you maybe can relate to as THEY are hot news lately.

Ok - so THEY  the CDC the POTUS gives us advice on how not to act during this Pandemic .... then I watch a news conference where the POTUS has 20 people standing shoulder to shoulder  behind him, CEO's of Companies, THE whole CDC group we have been seeing, the VP's TEAM (what ever the F that is) The POTUS speaks, and then shakes hands with nearly all of the people that come up to speak and the all speak into the same microphone. Only one guy brushes aside the hand shake and he give the POTUS his elbow - as they have been TELLING US !!  so OK,,, THE POTUS is an asshole - we all know it and this Crisis shows how unfit for office he really is ! But that Aside - why do none of the CDC People Say anything !!  Even the Guy that I think has given  us the best info during this - and should be given a medal at the end of the Dr Anthony Fauci - Why did he say nothing - makes me wonder ,,,,  Is this really real , someone needed to step out and say "wait  - Stop" ! No Shaking hands and someone wipe down this Mic in between speakers,,, and everyone take 3 steps apart ! thats what they are telling us to do...  WTF !?!?!?

And then we Have the Diet folks - the Nutra System spokes people - Marie Osmond - but she is just the latest of a group of these folks...  Let me tell you - that they are not the typical person that goes on these diets , eats this food.  I believe what they did worked !  But let's remember who they are - people with means far beyond what most of have. Yup - they follow the "diet" that they are promoting,,  however, and I am just HATING here. They have a CHEF and/or a Dietician that plans all their meals for them. They have a person that Shops for them.  They have a person that cooks for them. A personal Trainer that works with them. Fitness Equipment in their own home (if not a fully Stocked Gym ) that they utilize when they want. What they do not have is a  Job that they need to go to , a Family that they need to care for , Children to care for.That whole thing is FALSE Advertising !   But because we as a society see Weigh loss  and Body Shape as a  personal Triumph  - they get away with it, and those poor bastards that do these Diets, get results for a while - then not , and they wonder why.

That's all - I need to go shop for  few months of Toilet paper so I do not run out !!

No comments: