Tuesday, April 24, 2018

And SO IT begins

Where are we now ??

Are we even living ?  Does not seem so - on some days .....  we go thru life - or parts of it struggling . I work  - which BTW - I really like....  it is sometimes difficult to not get ahead of where I am here- heck I am just a worker bee ,,, that's it $10 and Hour bee,,,,

Although the TEAM has been at it 40 hours a week x 4 guys since April 1 getting the Marine ready and there is still a little work left to do,,,  we started taking boats in today - well - fisherman looking for Stripped Bass,,,, 

And tomorrow - I am solo (not Han Solo) from 6am  - 8am and Thursday TOO - plus Thursday I get to do Noon to like 3:30 all alone -  so If you looking to launch a boat  - gotta stay for a week - none of this in and out stuff , cause we really don't open till May 1st.... 

YOU should listen to these songs ,...

A Little Levon Helm


And a bit of John Mellencamp






No comments: