Sunday, April 1, 2018

Still not Dead

Greeting !!!

Thought I was dead didn't cha !?!?

Well - not yet.     Its been a few hectic weeks so , lemme get you caught up..

Did I say I had another Grandson ? - well I do...

Did I say that #4 Grandson is well on the way  - He is !

Did I say I bought  the Last Jedi on blu ray  - and can't wait for the Next movie!

We are still saddened by the loss of our Big Orange Boy - Jack   a few weeks ago - it was so unexpected ,,,,,   He was such a good boy,,,,  Just wanted to sleep and Eat and try out every Cardboard box that came into the house.... Will take me awhile to get over not having him around ,,,

I have been bathroom building,  and Fireplace building,,, and now going back to my seasonal Job next week,,,,

Early on in the baseball season,, but I would make 2 observations,,,, the Bullpen has not been that good and they were to be one of the keys to this team..,,, and with just a few injuries they are strapped for outfielders...   And If teams see they can Walk Judge and Stanton,, and the guys behind them are not gonna get hits,,,,its gonna start to be a long season - early this year ....  but hey  - I still got 10 games to go to this year !!  Just as Roberton gives up grand slam to Smoak and the Yankee 40-1 lead is now a 7-4 deficit..  and a 2 and 2 opening series after winning the 1st two games is very disappointing....

Listen - I'll reach out very soon,,,,  if you have not heard from me  in while - stay tuned here and  when this baby hits 88 miles per hour ..you're gonna see some Serious Shit...ha !

Let me get you a few videos to watch,,,

Here is Sean Rowe  and Madman,,



And Portugal the Man,,,,  Feel it still








No comments: