Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Who needs sleep - Holla Holla Holla,,,

Listen if you are not aware of the Group on Facebook of "The Hudson Valley in Pictures" - you need to be - such talented Photographers and what wonder photos they post.  Go check it out,,,   It's a public group that you can join just for the asking,,,,   ok - thats my good news message for today,,

Woken Up at 3Am with leg Cramps,,,  this is not RLS,, its a Never thing that the Neuro guy can't seem to get his finger on,,,  a Neuropathy -  yea right - all I know is that I would like it to end,,, I'd like to be able to sit down at night after working very hard or biking and be able to sit with out the leg thing happening,,, Laying on the floor helps - but that can''t be the answer....   Neuro patches and 600 mm gabapentin  barely hold it at bay....

It's weird - happened a little when we was in Long Island and did not happen at all when I went out west ,,,   not even a tinge !  gotta be at least partly environmental...

ok - went back to the Marina yesterday - in the Snow - still got the comfort stations back on line - those are toilets to you and me- and moved 50 + Ice eaters up the Main barn ready to be cleaned and stored for the summer....  Depending on rain today maybe we get the pump out dock moved into its summer position,,,  the Pylons moved due to the Ice so may need to make some  "adjustment" to get the ramp to line up correctly.

Oh and I am going for an Eagle a day  - saw a juvenile in a tree in the cove - an adult flew in and landed under him - which I thought unusual - but the Juve flew away almost immediately..  5 minutes later the adult took off for the other side of the river... then later another adult - or maybe the same one - came right down to pier end and grabbed a fish from the water and took off back towards the nest that's on the West shore,,,,  NO photos - hey I'm working !

I'll do a throwback Tuesday with the Music this week - starting with SouthSide and the Jukes


and then let's hear Little Steven with a Johnny Lyon tune of 
I don;t wanna go home...




Let's go for three spot and Who needs sleep - BareNaked Ladies with Steven Page,,,









No comments: