Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Early morning - April 4 , Shot rings out in the Memphis sky

"...We must learn to live together as Brothers or we will all Perish together as fools"

"Ultimately a man must be judged not on the basis of the color of his skin but the content of his character" from March 1964

I have a dream this afternoon that the brotherhood of man will become a reality in this day.

50 years after the assassination of Dr Martin Luther King - and I am not sure we have advanced the Cause Far enough, We are still fighting over race - we are still teaching our Kids to hate , to hate based on color of skin or ethnic background,,, and I am not sure when that will end especially given what passes for Leadership (Fucking Joke of a POTUs that we have) ..

I am just very sad of this today,,,, I was 12 when he was killed , but honestly remember it very well - at least watching the TV coverage of the Assassination...

That's all I have to say about that.


MLK from circa early 1960's

and One that will make you feel better.

and finally from JT



No comments: