Tuesday, May 1, 2018

One More

Can you imagine that you cannot sit down - yup ... after whatever day you had , you sit on the couch and you cannot hold your legs still,,,, MUST - HAVE TO move 'em ! Most of the time ,, laying out flat on the hard floor gives   90 % of the time - but there are those nights - Last night  - that noting works,, 

BUT hey tomorrow it begins again - THE MARINA is OPEN !! - well actually today May 1  - but I don't work today,,   and I guess truth be told - I am filling in tomorrow from 6:30 - 3pm  so I'll be alone from 6 am - 8 am then one other guy,,  from 8am - 4 and another guy from 2:30 - 8:30 ...

But then we are on the Normal Schedule  -  I'm Thursday, Friday , Saturday from ~noon till 8:30... and will be all by my onezy on Thursday from Noon - 8, Friday 3pm - 8 and Saturday 3pm - 8:30.....  and off Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday !!!

Pretty Sweet....get ready for great summer of Boating, Fishing and Safe Fun



No comments: