Monday, September 25, 2017

the War of Words and Deeds

While I do not agree with what they are doing, I can see the debate over IF they have the 1st amendment right to do it the Kneeling at the Anthem and all.... I do not see what interlocking arms has to do with shit,,, and hiding in the Locker room while the Anthem is played is about as cowardly as you can get - but I did see one player come out and stand in the Tunnel hand over the heart..
NOW - I saw a video over the weekend and could not agree more,,, that what the hell does kneeling do ?? How the hell does that tie to whatever the protest is about?? Black lives matter?? Police not being charged in the death of other people of Color ? How about do your little protest somewhere else and in some other form ??? Like helping in the community ? ok so do ,, but all Should.. Cause what has changed since this started ?? I can tell you - absolutely fucking nothing -

Now lets get to Dick head... I am not sure that acting like an 8 year old anc calling other people - even not jobs like Kim Jong-un is what I want the president to be doing,,, Rocket man ?? and I got a kick out of his Rally speech the other day - you just Knew he was bringing Obama into it - saying that this guy should have been dealt with years ago .

Here is the Text "Rocket Man should have been handled a long time ago," Trump said. "He should have been handled a long time ago by [Bill] Clinton. I won't mention the Republicans, right? By [Barack] Obama, this is a different time. This should have been handled eight years ago and four years ago and honestly 15 years ago and 20 years ago and 25 years ago. This shouldn't be handled now, but I'm going to handle it because we have to handle it."  

Un is 33 years old  - so 20 years ago he was 13 ,,,, and 25 years ago he was 8...  not sure what handling him at 8 or 13 really means.....  of couse DICK head has no clue about that....  he only calls out the Democrats for it,,,  Can you spell - A S S H O L E ....



No comments: