Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Song of AIR and WATER

Did I tell the story of the women in front of me at the car wash,,, ?  that soaped & rinsed &brushed  & rinsed, &  soaped and rinsed and  and RAIN -X applied and rinsed,,, and soaped and rinsed and - OMG , what the hell I had three choices of Wash stalls to line up behind,,, and I see her rinsing ,, and choose her,, little did I know  that Rinse was the be the 1st of many !!!



Now,,, this weekend I get thru the car wash OK,, well its not even 7am,,, so not many peeps there,
Little bit cold ,, but no issue...  now I go to Stewart's to get some air in my tires,,.....   the one on 55 has a fancy inflater,, that you set the air digitally,, and then it rings when your tire reaches that pressure,,,, mad cool,,,,,   so now there is a quiz,,,, the guy in front of me in an old Crown Victoria is getting air in his tires, I am next,,,,  SO the question is how many times do you need to visit each tire ,,, and by asking the question,, you now know the answer is more than one,,,, it was three for the Backs and Two from the Fronts.........




No comments: