Thursday, September 22, 2016

Charlie Cheswick

As McMurphy stated so eloquently "What do you guys think you are Crazy or something ? Well you are not,,, you're not,, you are no crazier than the average asshole walking around on the streets these days,,,"



Still here,,,, still alone,,, it's quiet sorta ,,,,  well not in my head ,as you know my  tinnitus never takes time off,,, you always here that whistling,,,   but no words,,, no ,,, words.  What is the answer to be> What the Fucking questions ?  OR are there lots of Questions ?

Have you seen True Detective?   the First season....  When the 2 detectives are interviewing  Rusten Chole,,, and they think he is involved in the latesst killings,,, and they start to say ,, what we wanna know is ,,, and he says,,, How can it be him  ? if we got him back in 95 ? How in deed detectives? - and they say  - Were hoping that you could anser that question . . Rust closes the folder with the dead girls pictures, and closes his Flask, and says - then start asking the right fuckin Questions.



Work, Retire, Rent, Buy, Leave, stay, Vacation , where exactly?  and Vaction from What ? exactly ,,
Heck,,I think if you wait long enough someone else or SomeTHING else decides for you,,

 I am a person of Data,,, and letting that data make the decision. Falling back on my interpretation of that data,,, and questioning the DATA.  ah - ha,,, let;s see how far that gets you in this case,,,  I believe that I should quit,,,  get on with the rest of my life so to speak,,, we have about enough money to stave to death in like 15 years,,, no prospect of any lost relative leaving me a million to fall back on and help me out,,, shit - my family cost me money,,, not the other way round - no accountancy though - that's  just fine, better to earn the coin that falls through your fingers than to be livin off someone else's Dough-REY- ME,,,,, HA,,,

"Wise up, folks. We're all alone out there and tomorrow we're going out there again. "  Extra early tomorrow,,,   yep - the night team needs to come back for a manager training session at 2pm,,,so they can get some sleep, Ill try to get there at 4am. Back to the Employment that they pay me very handsomely for. Ahh what the hell,,, 

I'll give you a great new song  - the video is No video - just the music - Its Bob Weir of Grateful Dead fame, and his latest from a CD called Blue Mountain,  and Only a River...

No comments: