Monday, September 19, 2016

Give it one week,,,,,

I can't wait to see what happens Next monday night,,,  Rump and Hillary ,,,

Can you see this,,, The Bullshitter .vs the Next President. while I am unsure what REAL difference it will make,,, I have to think that most folks have already made up their minds as to who they are voing for, and nothing short of Rump actually punching  her in the face would dissuade the GOPS voters from voting for him. Although I will state again,, I do NOT understand how Rump got here,,,  Politically incorrect ??  That's not the half of it,,,  Mocking a handicapped reporter, verbally assaulting the PArents of a Man killed in defense of this country, Suggesting - TWICE -  violence against his opponent....  but I digress,,,

While in the past Debates have been used to discuss - Economics, Education, Healthcare, Foreign policy,  Domestic Policy.  Can you see much of that happening next monday,,,  - No ? neither do I .
Rump will be himself, making grandiose statements about how terrific he is,,, how much better things will be - blah blah blah,,, and how awful Hillary is ,,,  I expect this unless she can get under his skin.. get him a little off his scripted remarks,,, Get him emotional. Even the Rump people have to be concerned that they are going up against a person that has been down a bit of this road before.  That will be extremely well prepared for these debates,.. that has a strategy that will get Dumb ass Don off his game. Asking about his tax statements, that the results of his Physical.  Foreign policy,  who except for him and other millionaires who his tax plan benefits ... So I can't wait to see and hear it... Lets see if the News moderators can keep even some control over the Debate.

I will be reporting back to tell you what I  thought..

No comments: