Sunday, January 31, 2010

News

So,, one of my Favorite shows is "The Deadliest Catch" ... I am a fan of Captain Sig Hansen, and the North Western,,,, I think His and My managment styles are similar,,,, this post however is about Captain Phil Harris of the Cornelia Marie,,, 

and I will just leave it for you to read,,,,,


Captain Phil Harris suffered a stroke yesterday at St. Paul Island in Alaska. He was medivacked to Anchorage and is currently at a hospital receiving treatment.
I didn’t say anything earlier, so family can learn from us instead of through the internet. I know anybody who is reading this also cares about Phil, so we thought you should know as well.
Phil is at a good hospital and receiving the best care possible. My mother, Cornelia Marie Devlin and Jake Harris are with him at the hospital. Josh is staying on the boat to help the new relief skipper who is flying out there today. The boat is in the harbor now, but needs to be able to leave in case the ice shifts and moves in.
Our engineer Steve found Capt. Phil on the floor of his stateroom Friday. He was immediately taken to the clinic in St. Paul – the same place he was treated when he had a blood clot two years ago.
As soon as we receive more information about Phil, we will pass it on to you.

No comments: