Saturday, January 23, 2010

A few Magic words for a Saturday

so this started out to be a TOP TEN kinda list ,, and As you can see things got carried away....

So,,Movie quotes

Then  Dave & Neil with a really old Hank Williams (1949) song...from  "Hope for Haiti"  

Nice Hat ,  wadda you trying to look like,,?  a Secret Agent?

You are either Drunk or I am Crazy ,,, ahhh  .. I'll be sober tomorrow , you'll be crazy for the rest of your life

The boy is off to start his career.... College ? ,,,, no carnival,,,, Last year he was the Pixie-Dust Spreader on the Tilt-A- Whrill, this year we figure thet he will either be Guessin weights  or barkin for the Yak woman.

You have something to add to our discussion Doctor Ryan ?

You are a Neo Maxi Zoomed Dweebie,, if you wern't out makin yourself a better citizen , you wouldn't know what the hell to do...

I gotta  eat , so I can take my Back pill

Hamburgers ! The cornerstone of Any Nutritious breakfast...

Didn't put enough dirt down,,, saw it right off,.....

I am Wind in his his hair,,,

I'll bet someone back east is going, "Now why don't he write?"

The white man the soldiers are looking for no longer exists. Now there is only a Sioux named Dances With Wolves.

I think this building should be condemned. There's serious metal fatigue in all the load-bearing members, the wiring is substandard, it's completely inadequate for our power needs, and the neighborhood is like a demilitarized zone.

I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad"?

Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?

Nah - calling it your job don't make it right, Boss.

What we got here is... failure to communicate.

Surely you can't be serious. :  I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

Captain, how soon can you land?   : I can't tell. : You can tell me. I'm a doctor.

Ooh, look at this. I have never seen one of these intact before. This is the famous Dead Sea Tupperware. Listen. Pbbtt! Ah, still fresh.

Tell me about it. I just hear that name and I shudder. : Mufasa! : Ooooh! Do it again! : Mufasa!

I though I heard,,,,, heard what? I thought I heard Singing sir. Singing ? , Yes  Sir...

No comments: