Wednesday, July 2, 2008

DO NOT REPLY ....This messages sent from a service Machine..

Greetings !!! And what is this message about,,, are you saying that the computer - on it's own - decided to send me an E-mail ?? I think that was the essence of the Arnold Terminator Movies ,,, that the machines were making the decisions,,, and are we really that far away from that when I am getting Email , that tells me not to respond .. Perhaps I can take it is a step further,, and send Email that you can't delete, or discard with out responding,,, the PC will not shut down, and you can navigate away from the Page until you respond,, That would be helpful - it's kinda like a return receipt with TEETH !!

PETER GABRIEL - and you MUST whistle along with the chorus !!



How did we elect this GUY ?!?!?!

No comments: