Friday, July 18, 2008

Computer Error ???

Ok,, so the BIG A/C unit that we have ,,, A Carrier - once again this year blew out the External Temperature Sensor,,, and for whatever reason ,, you can't get no cooling air INSIDE if it can't tell the temperature OUTSIDE .. anyway ,, that is not the Story that I came here to tell ya .,,.. this is,,,,,

I call the Service folks,,,, and talk to Tracey,,,, she is inputting all the necessary data,, name, phone,,number of the Account,etc, etc,,,, 1/2 way thru , poof , we get cut off,,,,,, I wait a minute to see if she calls back,,, Nope! - So, I redial,,,, this time I get BOB ,,, Bob informs me that their computer system is down,,,, but he can take my number , and will call me back immediately when the System comes up,,,, Ok - fair enough can't do anything w/o "The System" ... I wait an hour,,, no call back,,,, SO I redial,,, I get Shelly,,, she takes the info again,,, and hummmm they can have someone to my house between 12pm and 3pm that DAY !! perfect,, as it is spose to be 90 degrees for the next several days,,,, they show up and Fix the thing at ~2pm,, after they call the wife - who is to meet them at the house,,, and tell her they will be here by 1pm they of course charge me a visit Fee of $80,,,, BUT that is not the part of the Story that I came here to tell ya'''

At 3pm - Guess who Calls !!!! Right - O --- BOB !! Informing me that the computers are still down, and that they will not be able to schedule me today,,,, Very curious,,,, I tell him,,, humm thats funny , as Shelly was able to not only schedule the appointment that day, But the G.D. thing is FIXED !!! he then say,,,, ok,,, and thanks ME for Calling HIM ,,, I say ,, but I did not call you - you called me, !!! oh right he says, and was there anything else that He could help me with ??
ANYTHING ELSE - What was the FIRST thing that he helped me with,,, anyway ,, That is what I came here to tell you !!




Two from R.E.M a NEW one,,,,, "Accelerate" , and and old one,,, "Everybody Hurts"




No comments: