Saturday, June 28, 2008

Weekend Update - from the weekend Update news Team !

Greeting Fellow WEB LOGGERS !!! and Bloggers !!
I wish to share a bit about my new running buddies,,, there are three of them,, Ok,, one is not so new,,,that would be MR I-Pod NANO - he has been with me for mile after mile,,, although I do not take him racing (ha racing !) ... The 2nd running buddy is the Deer FLY ! This guy has taken to following me,, at my same rate and Pace,,, I pick him up on Townsend Blvd,,, where it heads past the Firehouse, and goes out along Route 84 , toward the Parkway; he Touches me,, my arms,, face,, bit me a few times he has, and the faster I run - which ain't that fast .., the faster he goes...what a guy ,,, just want to run with me regardless of my pace - BASTARD !! He has a special skill also,, he can fly Right past your face - many times with out you being able to "get him" Bastard ,,again !!




Here is my THIRD running PAL !! the ALL American Horse FLY ! he just flys near ya,,, buzzes your face,,, bites the Arms, and Back of the leg,,, wants to join in all the running fun,, no matter what ,... I always wonder "what were these Flys doin 5 minutes Before I arrived" ??,,, and where do they go when they are Done harassing me.. do they laugh when you swing wildly at them and miss,,, ???

No matter ,,, give me a 35 degree day with cool air, and a little snow, and poof,, I love running in the cold,,,,, when Mr. FLY is - exactly where I do not know,, or care to find out !!


No comments: