Monday, July 1, 2024

I have no clue...

I have been mistaken for a long time... In having a text discussion with a friend - that we normally do not talk politics - but he said something that I have failed to Realize...

Asking if I watched the debate - which I turned in about 1/2 way thru and was met with the
the Same Bullshit lies that Fat Nixon always tells... I switched it off.. I'm not learning anything new here
SAME OLDE LIES he always tells...  BUT -- BUT  he said that "BOTH sides could spin it (I am taking it to be the Truth) could spin IT either way" ...... and I don't care of Biden had a bad  night - which he did - I don't vote for criminals, inserrectionists, Rapists or people that want to destroy our democracy. 

However; I  never knew this,,  Frankly I did not - that intelligent people  see these LIES as "SPIN" - and I am taking SPIN here as just seeing a TRUTH in a different way... 

- The right fielder did not drop the BALL - NO - he failed to catch it.

- I was not speeding - I just enhancing my acceleration....

- Did not steal anything = I failed to pay for it...

And I am thinking that they will spin these debate out and out LIES into something else
(and I ain't doing your research for you - go check these yourself)

- He said he gave the largest tax cut in history - NOPE - his was ranked
below dozens of others

- He said every legal scholar wanted Roe Vs Wade overturned 
NOT TRUE - hell - 3 Supreme court justices disagreed

- Biden encouraged Putin to attack Russia .... Biden imposed sanctions on
Russia  because of the attack

- Said HE  "tried" to send in the National guard on Jan 6 
LIE - members of his own staff that were with him that day testified that he DID NOT
Plus the Commander of the National guard said he waited hours for authorization to act

- Said it was a made up story that he said that there were "very Fine people on both sides"
in Charlottesville (White Supremacists and KKK)  - that is widely available on Video with him  saying those exact words.

- he said Migrants are living in Luxury hotels - they are not - might be in Hotels - 
but far from Luxurious

- He said the Southern Border is the MOST DANGEROUS PLACE IN THE  WORLD.
I think the people of Ukraine and Gaza might have a different view of that ..

SPIN  AWAY !!!!!




 ,  

No comments: