Monday, June 15, 2020

Yep - no idea on what to think

Look - Here is the Schedule for the Week, - although  I have gotten to the point that I just try to get thru the DAY and not think about the Week ,,

in General - Let's try to do a bike ride and a walk on alternating days.

Monday  - Bike
Tuesday  - Walk
Wednesday - Bike

You get the Idea - right.....

I'm working at the Marina - hours that I am really starting to like  - 2:30 - 8:30 Gig !!! Leaves me time to do the walking or the Biking and get something done around the house or purchase and some times - deliver -  materials for the next job !!  Oh yea that is the other working part ,,, we just finished a deck ,, well we are awaiting on the Owner to provide Stairs that the want so we can complete the Railing system. 

Note on Meals  - we got us one of the Smoker type grills & it's pretty Great !!  Have done Chicken, Shish ka Bobs, ore there other kind of Shish's ??? than KA BOBS ?!?!?  humm   ok,, Chicken, Ka - Bobs, Salmon, Veggies,,, all came out terrific.  I like that there are no "fires" in the grill when you cook,, no flame ups !  and I do not think you can actually burn anything,,, Next test is to do something with just Smoke .,, probably Pork,,,, that smoking cooks at a lower temp and a longer time....

Ok - that's it,,,, I am going to try to do more of these quick hits and not wait till I have a small book to write to put it in here......   I will chime in on the BLM movement, and Police Support in the next one or two entries..

HEY - Last year this time we were in  Denali National Park - looking at Grizzly Bears and Taking plane rides to land on a Glacier !!    Yea - Glad we went LAST YEAR !!

I love Beth HART !!!



and let's take it to the Streets !!






No comments: