Friday, May 22, 2020

Not even in the top 100

This does not matter to anyone ,,,, there are people that I know that have serious medial issues happening,, not even related to Covid -19  - so why  am even thinking about other stuff is beyond my comprehension.....

Listen - if you have been to Disney world when it's what I refer to as NUTZ busy then you know,,,, What I cannot imagine is that all those people who are usually spread out over a year or so of Disney reservations, are now - or at least when they reopen - gonna flock to the Parks like never before,,, I believe there will be 2 years of astronomical attendance. I also wonder how exactly they are going to Social Distance - if that is even a thing in the near future - 
now - although Disney plays the attendance capacity numbers close to the vest - a good estimate is that the Magic Kingdom ma is 100,000 people,,,  um ,,, social distancing ???  It ain't that magical even at what I would say is 3/4 of that number ....  SO how is this going to work ???  I have no clue,,There are busses that you are on with 60 other guests , Monorails with hundreds,   PArade watching with 30,000 of your closest friends,... yea right.....

2ndly - we were so fortunate that we went o Alaska last year,,,,  cause we are NOT getting on a Cruise ship for a while !!! 

and ,, and,, how are we going to concerts ???  We have tickets for HOT TUNA and the Doobie Brothers in the next 2 months or so,,,   they are not cancelled as yet,,, but I am expecting,,,

 I have several masks that I cannot breathe thru any of them,,,, and I can't wait till its 95 degrees out - that will certainly add to the fun...  I am working the next 3 days,,, i expect it to be crazy at the Marina,,, today and Sunday are expected to be nice,,, so get ready for long lines to get a bot in the water and short tempers when they don;t happen,


all right lets try some music,, even though I bet you don;t listen...

A Warren Zevon song done exquisitely by Eddie Vedder


If I posted this before - TOUGH$hit ...

Brandi Carlile - The Story,,,



No comments: