Friday, May 8, 2020

Riddle me this ..............

Riddle me This & Riddle me That ! .... Riddler !!!

I live in the same town where I grew up - yup we lived a ways away 40 years ago,, and a bit outside for the next 25 years,,, but still what you might say was "locally". So , I have lived in the Town for the Past  10 years.   I graduated HS with what - say 500 students,,, so that at the time I was in that high School there were at minimum   1500 - 2000 other kids there across the 3 grades and the 3 years ,,, yea we just had 10, 11, 12 at our HS - Freshmen (9th Graders ) were in the Middle School..... 

So in those 10 years,, I do not think that I have seen 10 people that I knew or hell - even recognize from 45 years ago in school.  Is that Odd ? so there are say up to 2000 people in this town or close to it,  that I was in HS with and either A) Have  not EVER Seen  Or B ) I see , but do not recognize....

Now this past month not counted  - as we are all wearing masks !!!   so no stinking way to know who is who !! 

_______________________________________________________________________________

WE know now that we were so lucky to go on our Alaskan trip last year ,, !!    What if that were this year ??  NOPE ! No Flights, no Cruise, no Nuttin !  So that all goes to show you - tomorrow is promised to no one,,, you have today ,,, now a vacation is a stupid example of it,, but points out that you need to live for today - plan for a future, but don't put off what you may never get to do in the Future.  I know others that did more monumental things, like Hike the Appalachian Trail - Georgia -  Maine,,, and another that did a Bike Ride across the United states,,,, and I do not think either of the would have happened if they planned for this year !  SO...................

_______________________________________________________________________________

If you are looking for new Music - I would suggest the  Jason Isbell & the 400 unit - "ReUnions"  Comes out May 15...  you can hear the songs - Be Afraid, Only Children, What I have done to Help, and Dreamsicle  on Spotify now,,

Here is "Only children"



No comments: