Monday, May 4, 2020

Alternate reality


We seem to be living in an alternate reality....  Some of us - are going about our lives - essentially unchanged....  I go to work ,,, I come home,,, the place I work opened on May 1st - ok we are not taking transient boaters,  and everyone has to be out of the Marina by 8:00 pm - so no staying overnight... If you are lucky enough to have that big a boat !!   I have to wear a mask in the Coffee shop, the Food Store, the Home store,,,,  and I CANNOT go see my Grand children !!  thats the biggest impact right there..... Others are greatly impacted,,they know someone that is positive for the Virus and one guy I know in the New York city ,,,, knew people who died from it,..   otehre have lost their jobs, Been Furloughed with and without pay.. The front line workers are seriously impacted - risking their lives to take care of us....

and now I segway to people with AR15 rifles on the steps of a state Capital ! That cannot happen..   why were they not arrested,.? and Head Jerk - that being the POTUS - said the Gov of that state would listen to them,,, NO - and at least till they show up without the GUNS !!


I am beginning to wonder IF  we ever get back to "normal" ...  Sports games,,,  Concerts, Disney ...where 10's of thousands gather... and are in very near proximity to each other.....   I agree with being cautious, let' s not have the Illnesses spike and the Deaths follow that ..But I guess at some point we need to get back to the world we once Kew - if that is even possible....


REM - the end of the World,,,, come on - Sing Along !





Brad Pitt as Dr Fauci - if you did not see this its great !





No comments: