Saturday, October 15, 2016

Disgusting - and then you call yourself....

I have lost all faith in Humanity,,,  I now see Christians,,,  God Believers , those that are preaching to me,,, and yes at times making me feel bad like there is something wrong with me that I  don't have that kinda Faith. ,... yup ,those folks that should be finding Rump's treatment of Muslims, Mexicans, Women, the Handicapped,,and all others deplorable,,, those "Christians" are now swimmin in that shit with the RUMP. And Why you ask,,  ?  Because of one thing,,,  that a portion of the 14th Amendment  dealing with privacy covered a women's right to abortion....and that they think the next president will be appointing several Supreme court justices that will support Women's rights and that's  WHY  - THAT's WHY !

There is no good reason  - no reason - for Embracing a Monster .....  You cannot justify endorsing him and then citing that we need to pray for our country.   Give me a Break,....    We need to pray for the country , but we don't need this guy .  AND I continue to say that he is  danger to the country, he is a menace to women, His is an out and out BIGOT ,, he is a Bullshit artist.  and I am not even going into all those reasons again..

TOP 10 - really first ten,, I can think of why NOT to vote for RUMP.
1. Few Actual Policies - "Believe me" and Many people tell me" are NOT Policies 
2. Ignorance About Government - Can he even spell foreign policy ?
3. Inconsistency - Changes his mind on many issues
4. Overconfidence - ONLY I can fix America - F.U.
5. Loose With Facts-  Liar and Bullshitter
6. Bad Friends - praises Putin , refuses to denounce David Duke - he's the KKK guy if you dunno
7. Bigotry - Nuff said
8. Draft Dodger - Several  deferments, and Heel spurs that have disappeared with time,
9. Business Failures - Lost nearly a Billion dollars in one year 

10. Poor Example for Children - which of YOUR children do you want to grow up to be like him ?


BTW - Now he think Hillary is taking drugs ? seriously suggesting drug tests -WTF next ?? Hey Hillary ,,, tell Rump  - you releases those TAX returns,, and you can do all the dug tests ya want !  Oh and now what I said about him talking Rigged Elections (like we are some 3rd World  country) and Dishonest media is the reason that he will lose  - Not his behavior ,, or policies,,, Give me a f'ing break. and I will re-state in case you did not get it ,, this Rigged election talk is dangerous to our Democracy... 

Let me leave you with some humor - ICE -T at the Lemonade Stand...







 

No comments: