Sunday, August 21, 2016

I think I am gonna PUKE !

This F'ing guy and his supporters make me more sick EVERY F'ing Day !

- Insult his rivals in GOP party,, call them and their Wives names, and post extremely unflattering pictues of them on your Twitter Account. and say the Very Presidential - "He Started IT " !
- discuss the Size of his  "HANDS" in a political debate
- Insult minorities
- Insult Mexicans, Hispanics, Muslims,
- Insult female reporters
- Praises the Soviet Premier and Praise Sadam
- Insults and doubles down on the insult of the Parents that lost a son defending out country
- Strike a Veiled Violent Threat at his opponent, and then says - Are you kidding me ?
- Tell the African American members of your Audience "hey - what do you have to lose" to get their votes, thats the Strategy ??  What do I have to lose,,, that's what got our Great leaders of the past elected?

AND NOW - NOW - the Donny-ette's that were not fucking insulted and embarrassed to be his supporters after all that, - are Very insulted and call into question what the rest of the World will think of our political process as they see Naked statues of the Donny on American street corners,  GIVE ME A F'ING BREAK !! You are supporting a MAd man.... someone that now realizes that he is going to lose the Election,,, and going down the very dangerous road of calling into question our election process,,,,  claiming IF I don't WIN -  then they cheated..   how far will the asshole take this,, what if after the election,, he goes about saying that the process is rigged,,, hey I lost , so the electoral process is no good,, and corrupt,,,  I think the Asshole should think about what that say about america,,,

Ok,, I gotta go puke now,

No comments: