Saturday, August 6, 2016

Hello hello Hello is there anybody out there ?

Glad no one is out there,,

I am guessing that a phyc person doctor would say there is a positive to have a place to write stuff down that is just on some people's heads,, and is never seen by Any one,,,  SO I guess thats here...

Sleeping on the Floor is not good,,, head tucked in partly under the couch,,, or rolled off the couch and lay between the coffee table and the couch,,,,   the occasional Cat comes by to announce it might be time to eat, even if its no where near time to eat !....  the TV continues all night,,, hope the wife left it on a good channel otherwise,, I can never find the fucking clicker to change up. and I am watching some guy Selling knives or Male enhancement drugs,,, or who the hell knows what drama,,,,

I thought I had it down to what caused the Leg attacks,,, the Gabbs don;t really work - I don't have any more New P patches,,, so I ride out the Attack,, wandering the house and the Driveway at 1,2,3 in the morning,,,, Tell you what worked last night an extra Gabby,,, 2 "perfect sleep" tablets and 1/2 bottle of Smithwicks,,, say that as Schmitticks !  and about an hour ....   finally fell off bout 2am,,, and righ now its 4:30 , with the cats fed and coffee made and thi s written,, so it will be 15 hours of work, on 2 hours of Sleep,,,, ahh , but I am pretty used to that..

Ok,, on the Plus side,,,,,,,,,  hold on this might take a minute,,,,

OK,, Hillary is beating Donny in the poles,,, I can only hope we would not elect a madman to the presidency,,, and I would be the 1st to admit these are not good choices,,,, Donny would be a horrible choice.

one day close to Retirement  (HAHAHAHAHA) when ever that is,,, I can keep telling my self its 62 - thats like 20 month away , but I know it will never come.

I think I need to make  decision on this stuff,,, I keep looking at a 2nd house,, or selling this one and buying a home that will be the RETIREMENT (HAHAHA) home , and no I don't me an URN to sit on someones mantle or hiding in the closet with my ashes in it !!  I mean another house,,,,

HEY its 4:30 - I gotta got to work,,, I will talk to you (ya - there is no you ) I will talk to ME later, !

No comments: