Saturday, July 10, 2010

All over the Map


- SWISH !! to the ALL Star Game ,,,, Glad that this guy got in ,, he is a Much better player than I ever thought,,, and I wish I had 1/2 his enthusiam and positive attitude,... I really believe that it's him, and Burnett, and Cano ,and maybe a few others that have turned the Corporate Guard of the Yankee Tradition around a bit, and reminded them that this is Spose to be FUN ! Seeing him Smile when he pulls up with a Double that scores two, or Robbie Cano's smile that he can;t hide after makina great fielding play,,, and for those that do not know,, and I only know what I read in the Papers,,, Swish is a terrific Person,, he (even on the Road - even in Boston) visits sick kids in the hospital, and does this several times a week,, Plus community work that he is VERY protective of anyone knowing or writing about,,, and Watch one Post game interview with him,,, YOU get the Idea,,, I can't wait to see IF he does the Swisher Salute to the Bleacher Fans at the All star Game....

Here is Taste of What Nick is all about,,, notice how much he talks about himself,,, most about AJ, and Tex,,,

http://web.yesnetwork.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=9773637

I hope Cano does not hit ONE homerun,,, that contest has ruined hitters for a few years,,, Let's hope he goes out quick !

A rare treat,,,,, a glimpse of the Creatures,,,, oh and If you don't have time for all of this,,, FF out to 2:33 and Watch the Salute,,,,

http://web.yesnetwork.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=9784767


No Cliff Lee ?? DAMN ,,,,,,, So who are you gonna go get,,, , Well "Cashman" has not called me yet,, but I have not checked my cell today,,,, I am thinking as he is , YOU can never have enough Pitching, !! and I betcha.. that they add a Big Bat,,,to come off the Bench,,, Ramiero Pena is fine but neither him nor Kevin Russo,,, or Collin Curtis are scaring anyone,,, look for a Guy like Erik Hinske that they got last year ....


AND you heard it here 1st ,,,, David Villa scores TWO goals, and Spain Wins the CUP 3-1 over the Netherlands,,,,

No comments: