Friday, April 12, 2024

Trial Begins on Monday - ? I think not

 SO the Dump legal team has tried every motion, every delay tactic that they can conger up .. and still the Trial is set to begin Monday - Well Jury selection - I think..  and remember it only takes one trumper to get on that jury and vote not guilty and poof - the whole thing goes up in smoke.  But I think before that happens that his legal team - will - at the expense and martyrdom of one attorney will devise a way to get a mis trial and restart the legal process or reset it at the least...

I am not near smart enough to know what shit they might pull - but I think they will work to poison the Jury pool that will be assembled for the trial ....   they 'll say or do something that will mean the dismissal of all the jurors - now that might not cause the mistrial - but they will get the delay they are seeking - not to after the election or even after the Supreme Court ruling on immunity  (and I donlt tknow how that even applies here as he was not the potus when this occurred but anyway I digress)  but delay it non the less will happen.... 

So - stand by - as I am predicting the future -  

No comments: