Sunday, February 4, 2024

Sunday Sunday -

 I read some stats for all you snowflakes that are triggered by Taylor Swift being shown on Camera at the Ravens - Chiefs game....

The tellcast was approx 3 hours long - a bit longer in actuality -   but let's say 180 minutes

Playing time of the Game - that is the time that a football play is taking place  - 18 minutes - yea thats all..

The time that Taylor Swift was on the Screen - 25 Seconds,.... Twenty Five Seconds - 

SO if Y'all are upset that a Billionaire Female Musician is at the Stadium Cheering on her Boyfriend and you have to see that for 25 Seconds out of what is over a 3 hour football game - then that is  YOU problem not a HER problem....   

Come on -we have so many issues in this country - this cannot be what triggers people into a Frenzy .

=========================================================================

Let's move on.....  and sorry / Not Sorry - another football post - How are the Niners a Favorite over the Chiefs in the Super bowl ??  Now I have no idea about who actually wins the Game ,,, BUT - I explained in an earlier post that the Chiefs just won 3 games that NO ONE expected them to win ,...

Beat the Dolphins 26 to 7 - ok the Chiefs were favored by 4.5 

Beat the Bills (in Buffalo)  - 27 - 24 - Bills Favored by 3

Beat the Ravens  (in Baltimore)  - 17- 10 - Ravens favored by 4.5

So - yea - OK the Niners came from behind to beat the Packers - that was great win.

The Niners - in my opinion - lucked out as the Lions went for 4th down plays TWICE - when they should have kicked field  goals - that does no mean that they win - just that I think they left 6 points on the table - and lost by 3 points - poor tackling and drop passes added to the issues that the Lions demise...


=========================================================================

I am seemingly feeling my age....  Yesterday I just felt like UGH - I built a garden in the back yard...  i opted for 4x6's instead of 6x6 Pressure treated...  good thing those that I bought were heavy as hell - yup 4x6x 12 feet long.... ended up really good - I thought.....  next step is about year of Soil - that I will need to get and then transfer from truck to wheelbarrow - to Garden... and I was kinda wiped out - , a bit fatigued and with a headache  - I dunno - maybe cause i did not play Pickleball  ?? I bet that was it !

===========================================================================

Even though I am not a registered Democrat - I'm not a registed anything - so I did not vote in the South Carolina Democratic Primary - of course Biden Won getting 96% of the votes - the other 2 candidates got 2% each - the Republican primary is on February 24 -   hummmm I think something else happened on that date.....  It will be a BIG test for Nicki Haley - as this is her home state... and she has been campaigning like crazy down here....

=========================================================================






No comments: