Sunday, January 22, 2023

Music Sunday

 Ok - so I am reminded that I have not posted up music in a while - so caught up in the political doings of the Present day.


  So here are a few older ones and maybe some newer ones - Definitely skip the ads - if any - as soon as possible to watch the Videos or hear the Audio of the ones that are not much of a Video experience....


Let's start with the late John Prine,  and Paradise ..


Earlier this week,, ok ,, maybe last week , one of  my FB friends posted pictures from Billy Joel concert in NYC,, so  thought I would  put up 2 songs,, after I saw his post.  I had forgotten how much good music Billy made in his day,....

1st up kinda a sad song about a break up....- "And so it goes",,,,,


and of course - "We Didn't start the FIRE" feel free to sing along !!



The Tedeschi Trucks band - I pity the FOOL

and I agree Susan Blows the roof off with this one !!!



and if you don't think this band is the best one touring today - you are missing it !



And the Band that I miss the most,,,, R.E.M. that's Michael Stipe, Mike Mills, Peter Buck, and Bill Berry...

Begin the Begin



The one I love - 



and - so technically NOT REM  - 10,000 Maniacs ( Rhinecliff NY resident -Natalie Merchant with Michael Stipe) Followed up with Give 'em what they Want...

You can find this on an EP called Rock the Vote...


 


No comments: