Monday, September 2, 2019

TWO Firsts

Yea - 2 Firsts,,,   after all these years,, I attended my 1st Baby Shower a few weeks ago - my niece is now - was then about 9 months Pregnant..    and now I have attended my 1st Bridal Shower for my - soon to be - although I already think of her as my Daughter in law - marrying my younger son next year - they have been together for a while so I look at them as already married - as I  would anyone who's lives are  intertwined with children, homes, pets, schedules, Lives ! One is  married in every sense of that word.... 

Yankees magic number is 15 ..... so any combination of wins by NY added to losses by Tampa bay equaling 15.  Gives NY the Win for the AL EAST in 2019,....  still gotta play for Best Record in the AL over Houston and best record overall MLB .vs the Dodgers mostly...  I would still question of they have enough starting pitching to beat Houston and/ or LA in a series... We have one more regular season game to attend, hoping we can get a playoff game or two -as some of the guys in the ticket group only want to attend World Series games, not any playoff contests,,, so perhaps some will fall to us...


Short post today -

Let's go for some songs - this one Written by Jason Isbell and you can find this by Drive By Truckers -  on a CD called Dirty South...



  and a Drive by Truckers song ..  Written by Patterson Hood





No comments: