Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Can of Whoop Ass

They were out hit,,, out pitched, out Played ,..... PERIOD !

Guess what surprised me is the Hitting,,,,ok,,, THE OLDE "Good pitchin Stops good hitting" I get it... . but game after game,,,, you Never saw the Yankee offense come alive even for an Inning,,,, you wanna say GAME one, 8th inning,,,ok,,,, but not after that,,, Texas had good pitchers,,, Not great,.... and they shut 'em down,,,,

With the Yanks out of it,... It's over for me,... could not care less who or how plays in the series,, I spose IF the NLCS goes to 7 games I'll watch that... but thats it...


So let the speculation begin for 2011.... We can wait for the Post Season awards... I think Cano gets the MVP, and CC the Cy Young,,,remember those are voted on Before the playoffs start so that the Playoffs have no bearing on the vote...

I will sign in here at a later date with a Report Card on the Team,, what I think they need for '11 . and who is out there to get....

No comments: