Monday, September 2, 2024

I thought that it would be the end

 When he said he could grab women by th Pu$$y - I thought that would be the end

When he said John Mc Cain was not a hero - I thought that would be the end

When he was responsible for the Inserrection at the Capitol - I thought that would be the end

When he was indicted on 91 Felonies - I thought that would be the end

When was for libel for Rape and defamation - I thought that would be the end

When he was found Guilty on 34 Felony counts - I thought that would be the end

When he was found libel the 2nd time of defaming the women he was found responsible for raping - - I thought that would be the end

When he called the Military "Losers and Suckers"  - I thought that would be the end

When  he praised Putin as smart - - I thought that would be the end

When he mixed up Biden and Obama in serveral speeches - - I thought that would be the end

When he said we should inject dieinfectant in our veins to combat Covid - I thought that would be the end

When he suggested dropping NUKE into a hurricane - - I thought that would be the end

When he started to sell Bibles, sneakers, playing cards, etc - I thought that would be the end

When he described a HOT PARTY to the Boy Scouts  - I thought that would be the end

When he continues to whine and whine and whine about how he is treated and could not give a crap about anyone else - - I thought that would be the end

When he met secretly with communist leaders - I thought that would be the end

When he invited the likes of Viktor Orban to Mar a Loser- O - I thought that would be the end

When he called White Supremists "Good people" - - I thought that would be the end\

When he Threatend to pull the US out of NATO - - I thought that would be the end

When he tried to bar journalists from the White House press briefings - - I thought that would be the end

When he quoted Benito Mussolini  - and then said he knew who made the statements - - I thought that would be the end

When he trampled on the Graves and disrespected the Dead at Arlington Cemetary - and then blamed the FAmily of the fallen soldier - - I thought that would be the end

When he pulled us out of th Paris Climate accord - - I thought that would be the end

When he said he would replace the Affordable Care act in two weeks - but did not do it in FOUR YEARS- - I thought that would be the end

When he overrode the Nations security experts and gave them the  top secrets of the Country - - I thought that would be the end

When he asked an Attorney General to "find him votes" - I thought that would be the end

When the United Nations general assembly laughed at him - - I thought that would be the end

When he bragged that someone gave him a Purple heart - - I thought that would be the end

When he would not go to a ceremony honoring the Americans that died in WWI and then agains not go to Arlington on Veterns days because it was Raining - - I thought that would be the end

When he continues to LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE - - I thought that would be the end

When his Cabinet members bergan to resign over his treatment of Americans, and his prsise for Foreign leaders - like UN,  Putin, Orban - I thought that would be the end

When over 238 Form GOP staff and cabinet members came out in suppirt of Harris / Walz and said that they of course had ideolical difference with the Democrats  - “That’s to be expected. The alternative (trump) , however, is simply untenable.”  I thought that would be the end

When he said that General Mark Miley should be put to death.

When he Mocked a handicapped reporter , Called others Horse face, and Pocohontos, and every other Slur he could think of -  I thought that would be the end

I am hoping that these and other behaviors WILL BE THE END 



No comments: