Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Let's get started

Greetings,,, 

Listen to follow up on  FB post...

OK - Hold the Phone !
The big news is that he is LIAR ? a CHEATER ? Has no human values ? Could not care less about anyone but himself ? Might be a sociopathic with total disregard for human life? His ego is so fragile that it must be bolstered every moment because he knows deep down that he is nothing of what he claims to be.
THIS is NEW NEWS !?!?!?! To Who ?!?

I do not like to talk about me..... I really don't; however - here is a quick update... I'm down 41 pounds since my January 29th Dr appt. I was surprised in that I figured it was easier to lose weight when you are heavier ,, but I had the same rate of loss over the past 3 months as I did for the 1st three months - if that makes sense..... BP is down but not low enough ... a 135 / 74 I guess needs to be under,, but we are not doing any meds to get it there,,,, We are eating better then we ever have - EVER... making all fresh... no canned / bagged/ prepared foods... and we have only eaten out food twice since January... Chinese once and pizza with the boys another time.

Work is gonna be the main deal for the next week plus,, although I will get three days off this weekend,,,, I'll be at the Marina, Wednesday & Thursday - 12 - 8:30 ,,, Monday, Tuesday - 2:30 - 8:30... Wednesday & Thursday - 12 - 8:30 then Friday and Saturday 2:30 - 8:30.

We have a set of metal stairs to install and a rail on that deck to finish, Some sanded plywood to install inside a porch to cover some wiring,,, Stone to deliver and spread, could have several separate shed to rood and side - that I hope can wait till later this month or early August. This is to say nothing of some stuff I need to get down around here.... SO - yea I AM BUSY !!


If you did not know - nearly anything / Everything you was gonna do in 2020 has now been moved to 2021.... get used it - and Fuckin -A despite what the WH and the Big OLE JERK that some think is the president... we are not in good shape... we have not flattened the Curve ,,, and we do not have control of this Pandemic,,, Exactly the opposite. is true .,,, ALL the Curves from Texas, Florida, Georgia, look about like this,,, and BTW if they try to gaslight you into thing that this all a result of Testing,,, why are hospital Rates going up like this also ?? What are many hospitals in these states getting over whelmed with patients, their ICU beds are at capacity, the DR's need to make determination as to who lives and who dies, by what their prognosis is ?? Cause the Increased testing this is BULL SHIT ....



















No comments: