Sunday, February 2, 2020

My Shit's Fucked up


Kinky Friedman said that this song "is not a song about a guy that is dyin of cancer (Zevon) , but almost perfectly describes the state of our Country today" .
and while not rising to anywhere near the level of what others are dealing with - I do have few things that - let's say - need attention.
Plus I doubt the women that is my MD would describe it this way,
anyway - Here is a Zevon take on it !


in addition : 
I need a strategy for dealing those that I have to interact with (read that as "be in the same room with") that I cannot stand to even Talk to ... and by talk to I mean  in the same room when they talk ..... and talk about and talk about   the Same shit that I have heard for the last 2 decades...... really the same subject - essentially - for 20 years !  How much am I spose to take ?!?!? I am sure that I can no longer hide my disgust at this ,,, and sure that they and others know what I am thinking - SHUT THE FUCK UP ! 

For now -  I ignore it  - and we will see how that works going forward.



Let's try these ,,

and a Dylan song,,,


No comments: