Saturday, February 22, 2020

I'm sick !

Geez - I lost  4 days of my life being sick . like I have not been on a long long time,, Fever Chills, a cough and headache,,, my god,, now it compares little with what real sickness is ,, but - I was out of it for a few days,,,,, I am not the kind to sit still - ever - andI could not get up off  the Couch,,,,   I am feeling better , and went o work on Thursday - so there is that !

The ground swell against the  Astros cheaters continues to grow - if the MLB commissioner thought it was going away - think again.  and the season has not started,,,

A few of the Most pathetic statements have been :

The Commissioner  of Baseball calling the World Series trophy - Just a piece of Metal .

Th Astros Owen saying that - they cheated,  but Knowing the pitch that was coming was not an advantage to the Astro hitters = all stats aside and the stats  lean heavily on the fact that the Astros were a different team at home and on the road,,, .  oh yea  ?  Listen -  then have Verlander tell the Batters of the opposite team what pitch is coming and lets see what his record is at the the end fo the year  !!

Altuve did not want his shirts ripped off after he hit the game / series winning homer off Chapman because  A) His girlfriend did not like it when they did that to him earlier in the year ( this was the 1st excuse given)  or B) he had a tattoo that was only half done and he did not want it seen yet !
I hot a home run to send my team to the World Series off one of the best Closers in all of Baseball in the Bottom of the ninth inning  - and my 1st thought is about a Tattoo ?? NO ONE is buying this. NO ONE - so in between all the Playoff games they were playing , travel back and forth to NY  = you had time to get a Tattoo Started ???

Eve of the Commissioner does nothing  these players will forever be thought of as Cheaters . that Cheated to win the W.S. The League MVP, etc,,,,,  and I am waiting for the Report to come out on the Red Sox - cause remember this - one ALEX CORA was  AJ Hinch's  bench Coach with the Astros in 2017 and it would not bea very long walk to take the cheating he KNEW worked for Houston in 2017 to Boston with him in 2018 -

No comments: