Thursday, February 21, 2019

What ?!?!?! What ???? What !!! Several small observations to begin the day ,,,,,

When you type , do you constantly misspell the same  word in the same way ???  Obviously I am asking because I do.....  the word  "have" .... yup  I always or nearly always type - ahve      No idea why..... 

I am sleeping better than I have in years..... I get 5-7 hours a night,,, this from a  person who 4 hours sleep was like a Rumpelstiltskin deal not that long ago.  I do however ; still have that errant night that I DO NOT get minute of sleep . and I mean ZERO - not like you might say  - "Oh - I did not sleep very well , kept tossing and Turning" I mean ZERO sleep,,,,  but that only happens every two weeks or so.... It does seem  that on the mornings thatI can sleep a bit later - I still awake and get up 4:30 - 5am, and the day I have toge tup at that time, I wish I could sleep longer.

Thought of the day :
If you don't know where you are going - any road will take you there..

I certainly swear way tooo much -  I can control it - I don't do it in social situations. But other than that ,,,, and I don't use "that" language when arguing  or discussing when some one..  otherwise  - seems to roll outta my F-ing mouth all the time..  You ??

If you have cats or a cat - do they drink out of the Faucet ??  Out of all the cats we have had  I  think that 2 have done that..  Now how do they come to know that water is what come out of the Faucet ..??

We ,,, Well I listen to music all the time ,, all the time s that I can,..    Radio - one station -  Radio Woodstock - WDST that I can get in my truck, or in the car,, and now for the past year or 2 on I heart Radio APP - so you can stream  them anywhere...   and I have. I also use Spotify. Although its slow sometimes, and makes me crazy with that ,,, it is - IMHO - WAY better than I tunes - even after the improvements to Itunes...   I can stream Spotify to my Apple TV - and play that thru the house Stereo system..  My wife probably does not like all that I play as she is more of a Classic rock person, and I more Alternative. I wonder what others stream.  I know I have gotten comments when I show up to work - Stereo blasting  - about me listening to rock and at that volume ......  I think that if you are listening to what your Mom and Dad listened to - you are missing a whole lot of great songs...

So the Mueller report may not be made public ??  We waited 2 years to understand If the President is a CROOK and If he and his Presidential campagain were tied into the Russians ?? 
The special counsel has spent almost two years investigating how the Russians sought to interfere in our presidential election. 
199 charges made in connection to the probe. 
39 people and entities have been charged. 
7  people have pleaded guilty. 
4 have been sentenced to jail time
Trump's  Campaign chairman, Deputy campaign chairman, personal lawyer, longtime political svengali and his National security adviser have all been implicated or pleaded guilty. 
Given that level of wrongdoing, the idea that Mueller's findings might not ever see the light of day is ridiculous. And if was a Witch hunt - THEY FOUND WITCHES !!
A few ANGEL songs ..
Misguided Angel 
Angel from Montgomery


Angel of Harlem














No comments: