Thursday, February 28, 2019

Instagram - Guess I ain't that smart

If I was smart enough to it ,, I would add this to Instagram,,,,  but I ain't  !

So ,,, now discovering a whole new aspect of insomnia....   obviously the 1st is that you just can't fall asleep,,,  Been there  - done that !  Now I  have moved on to the more sophisticated form of insomnia,  I am able to fall asleep - with some help from Melatonin. However - I awake to my usual bathroom break between   1 & 2 AM and of course ,, I cannot go back to sleep...... evidence that it is 2:15 Am as I am writing this....

- Can't get comfortable  ,,, and I seem to be cold. fo let's talk about that....  for someone who was ready to  move to a colder climate - Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine ,,, I have been colder this year than at any time I can remember.  Sleeping in a sweatshirt, and sweat pants, 2 pairs of socks. Going outside in a hooded fleece or sweat - with gloves and wool hats and hell I'm still cold.  not real sure What I should do about it. 

Spring training under way - the 2 big free agents are now signed - Machado to the Padres  for 10 years - 300 million dollars, with a player  opt out clause after 5 years,,, and Bryce Harper - 13 years 330 million - no Opt out , but a full no Trade Clause...  so he can't leave and the Phillies can't trade him away...  not sure if either deal will make the Padres  or the Phillies a World Series contender just yet......

Bosox former  closer Craig Kimbrel,  still not signed,  His agent denied reports that he will sit out 2019 of he does not get a deal he likes.  I know the sox offered him a qualifying offer at 17.5 million for the one year,,,  I believe that is more to ensure they get a minor league pick from the  team that does eventually sign him..  I'm sure Resox nation is ready to either welcome him back with open arms or vilify him for signing with another club.

Political Rant ON :

with the Cohen testimony and the POTUS failing to reach a deal with the brutal dictator - Kim Jung In in Vietnam...   Our pals at FOX news are all over those lead stories - NOT !

this their headline !

How House Republicans are making life difficult for Democrats, Pelosi.

you really have to wonder how far up tRumps ass they will crawl ....

that's all I can take for right now,,,,

Upcoming events :

Friday - work - 6am - 1 or 2 ,,,, Reassemble boat.   then back to customers house to put the Bathroom hardware back together after painting.

Saturday - humm not sure, I do need to finish the Cat shelters , and get them out of my Shed ! and play with my New toys, roto- Zip tool and buffer  that we bartered to paint a bathroom..

Sunday - maybe see grandsons - While keeping an eye on the Predicted storm, I don't like driving the Taconic in the snow,,,  possible breakfast  with the boys ....

Monday - back to work - 

Tuesday - revisit a  bathroom / kitchen rebuild.  Plus take another shot at getting the heat working better in that house....  

Wednesday - work ...  

Today I'm going with two Jim Croce songs you might not know - you should listen,,

,,, Have I posted these before ??


Hey Tomorrow...


Walking Back to Georgia






Ok - I'll post up Jorma Kaukonen -  Genesis








No comments: