Wednesday, September 12, 2018

I

This week is a mess............

I have been painting,,  and sanding,,, ok I guess the other way round,,,  Sanding drywall and painting ceilings and walls,,,   walls look great,, ceiling is so - so..  We removed these fake wood beams that were glued to the the ceiling,,, in spots the paper came with them, and tin other spots the glue stayed there,,,, so after  scraping and coating and sanding,,, we should have just put new sheet rock up - it would have looked better and taken less time.  So we will see wha the home owner thinks,,

Walls need coat #2 and paint the heat vents, and the White trim, and install floor moldings and crown moldings,,  and then Whoosh - DONE !

Oh - my typing is a bit difficult ,,, as a managed to put a nail right thru my nail on my right  middle finger while I was removing them from the old Moldings,,,  Ouch and then some ....

Better not rain this Thursday,,,, I just spent the longest afternoon / Evening of my life at the Marina on Monday,, in the rain..  It is the only day that I remember it rained all day,,,, lighter and harder at times but all day...   NOT one person came down , nill, nada , no-one. I power washed some stuff and Cleaned all the light pedestals,,,  and was soaked ot the skin,,,  and bored to tears.....  we will see about Thursday,,,,

Forecast : Thursday
A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 77. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Yanks are gonna fuck around and lose the Wild card lead,,,,, its down to 2 and 2 on the loss side 

Now - lets discuss exactly where the helI think that my life is headed....  Do you have a life plan ? Like a business plan ? Immediate is easy...  1 year , 5 year ? 

An Upline - PRICK - Manager I used to work for - Willi Stark  - used to tell me thatI needed to show him a plan so he could shit all over me when I deviated from that plan,,,, never thought that I would survive him.  He literally fired me an nearly a daily basis.  

Ok - so Whats the Plan ?? Where do I really wanna be in 1 year ? Still working the Same Job ? I love working at the Marina ...  but keeping that job might mean that I sacrifice other things, like relocating. Can't live in New Hampshire or Upstate NY and work at this Marina ! Speaking of ... how do I start that , I do not have endless resources,,, I can't afford a nice place. I could afford a fixer upper. Which BTW - I would rather buy.  But it Seems that l the ads I read thatI can afford are what they Call "OFF THE GRID" That means no Power ,,,,, ugh ,,can't deal with that,....  
Let us just look at a possibility:  and then What order do things come in 


What if you look at 5 years and work backwards....

- Living in a new location
- Driving a different Car
- 90% finished working on the home I bought,,,
- Have time for my own wood work, or part time job.


- Buy a Truck (should be easy - right?)
- Locate and purchase a new house - 
   - more than 2 bedrooms
   - 2 plus baths or the possibility of adding a bath to an existing home
   - 10 Acres or More
   - Out Buildings or multiple car garage to have room for a wood shop.
   - Close , but not too close to services, food, medical, etc
   -  3 -4 hours from the Grand children 
   -  OK if it needs lots of TLC - just no Structural , foundations, etc,
   - Log home good, lake house Excellent
- Sell this house - I don't think I can sell this house while living here.


Ok,, Nuff for now,,,,,


Ladies and Gentlemen ,,,,,,, CHEAP TRICK !!




Alicia Keys,,,  and Jay-Z





Yea - MDMA got you feeling like a Champion, This city never sleeps , better slip you and Ambien !





No comments: