Friday, August 31, 2018

Is this Living ?

Is this living ???

Going to barbecues ,, Trips across country,, weekends away, dinners out,.. none of this seems in  my grasp right now.  Now before this sounds like I should be sending out invitations to a Pity Party, thats not what it is and its not about someone else has,, its a contrast of how I'm living my life and .vs whats seems to be happening around me,....

Should I be saying - F this -  this is what I want to do,,, now how do I go about it??  what are the priorities?

If you asked me ,,, I'd say a move to Vermont or maybe Upstate New York to more of a "Country house" or a Log Cabin ..   what the 1st step ??  I doubt if I can sell a house I  am living in,, so I'd say it's find and buy the new place First... then sell the OLDE place...   

Nice Dinner Cruise last night courtesy of WDST Radio Woodstock - started the day with a  LIVE Lunch Lounge - with Low Cut Connie and ended with the Dinner Cruise !...  nice

here is Low Cut Connie...

and Beverly


No comments: