Monday, June 25, 2018

One more time

Greetings !!!

Hey - I am gonna try that one mo - Time and see if I can connect the dots and make something that looks like a picture.....   YOU Game ?!?!?!? 

Been exceptionally Busy ,,,,,   Sanding and now staining a Cedar deck, Building rifle tables for the Gun Club,, working at the Marina , keeping up the yard...  how did I ever have a full time job ??


So - this week there was a few highlights = we got the mission to build 30 Picnic Tables from kits that that the state bought,,,
Essentially they look like this -  Five  - 2" x 10" x 6 feet long,,,a Center brace and 2 angled brackets, about 30 nuts and bolts per table - thats 30 tables x 30 bolts = 900 nuts and bolts, !!! 

Simple monotonous !  We did 13 Friday with 3 guys - OK 2 1/2 ,,, Saturday was perfect,,, cool , cloudy, and no marina business....   I was able to build 17 Tables in 6 1/2 hours - I hope to build no more !!

Saw 2 sections of the old Tappan Zee Bridge being pushed north to whatever lucky town got them for the use of upgrading their particular falling down bridge,,,,  I understand the rest are going to build  reef in the Atlantic ...

Story of the week - 3 guys in a 17 foot outboard,,  a real awful looking vessel ,,, dirty, and the Evinrude that was on it would not idle less than about 50k RPM  - Every time they put it into gear -   blubblub blub the engine stalled ,,,, pushed them over to an empty slip,,,, they work on it for an hour,,,, no good,,,  I continue to mention that this is better then getting out on the River and having this happen,,,   they then call some "expert" to come down,,,, ok he  gets it running better  and I say   - hey good luck - Do you have SeaTows number,,,, they laugh,,,,,,, 
fast forward and 1 45 minutes to 7:15,,,  here they come being pulled back to the Marina by a good samaritan .....  they tell me later that he is not comfortable pulling them into the Marina - taking the risk of him or them hitting another boat,,,  so they are Paddling the thing from the mouth of the Marina over to the Ramp....  no we have a flay bottom runabout that we use for the purpose of draggin boats thru the Marina,,,   Question ??? am I going to get these guys ??  or after they laughed at my suggestion of NOT taking that out to the Rive - I should watch 'em Paddle back,,,,,  IF you know me at all - you know I said Fuck them !  let 'em paddle !!   I did walk out to watch them ....hahahahahahah

SEE YA !!

Let's hear some BNL

Call and Answer


Who needs sleep,


No comments: