Monday, December 18, 2017

Tis the Season to be Jolly - Fa La la la la ,,,,,, la la la la,,,

What are you Jolly about ???

Listen - Things are going along pretty good,,,,   we are blessed -if I can say that - to have 2 new Grandchildren on the way.... one very soon,,, like weeks, & another in several months.  So there is that ! Can't wait,, -- we Know that the 1st is a boy,,,  not sure yet on the other,,,, don't care either way..

The State decided that I am not qualified to get unemployment - but I am in the process of discussing that with them - hey - frankly if I am not qualified - so be it,,,, 

I am keeping busy in the winter months with a few projects,,,   Loft Bed for the Grandsons. a little ladder for their playroom,,, and finished the toy crates,.... Buildings  a table for the play room also that the Air Hockey table will sit on,,, but shhhhhh   Santa is bringing that...

I dunno why actually  but I feel pretty good that this is the first year in about 30 that I will not have to "ask" people to work on Christmas eve or Christmas day,,,  and that "ask" means that someone is going to work it's just who ! And every year it's the same deal...........of course almost no one wants to work.   And the Argument that I loved was that NO ONE should have to work on Christmas Eve or Day, and when I asked what their Family did on xmas eve - I get the Answer that they went out to Dinner !!  Ummmm  Who the F - cooks that dinner and serves that dinner and cleans up - are they in the NO ONE group or they are just someone else !!! DOH !

To my Pre retirement life for a second,,,, I do miss the contact with the friends and colleagues that I had during those years. Phone calls and Meetings - I will try to make some contact with those folks before the New Year just to say hello...  I was glad to see one of my Peer managers took up the organization of the toy drive for some local families that I headed up the past 5 years or ro,, and the Cookies for the Troops  that we did also....

Let's move on,,,

Yankees get Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins ....  what a Deal ! Glad to see that they are back to being the EVIL EMPIRE. Brian Cashman has done such an excellent job over the past years getting young talent to bolster the Farm system ann then making smart trades for other talent. Now can we get a pitcher - I know we signed CC - but that still leaves one spot in the rotation,,,  

The Line up should be awesome:
Gardiner - LF 
Hicks / Ellsbury - CF
Judge - RF 
Stanton - DH
Didi - SS
Sanchez - C
Bird - 1B
Torres/Torress - 2B
Torres - 3B (or if they resign Frazier) 

so that Hitters 3 - 7 are 25+ Homeruns guys ,,,, can't wait.

The rotation : Tanaka, Severino, CC, Gray,  Montgomery ,, and you have Chance Adams, and Justus Sheffield, and Albert Abreau that could all get their opportunity to pitch in the BIGS in 2018,,,

The Bullpen I think is set , Green, Warren, Betances (gotta get his head on straight), Shreve,   Kahnle, Robertson, and Chapman. that has to be one of the Best on the League..

Pro Football- don't really Care, sure I'll watch the playoff games,,, but seriously,

College Bowl Games " got a few good ones here. and let me say 1st and Foremost - I am hoping Alabama Loses and Notre Dame  - Loses ! 

Would like to see ARMY beat San Diego State on Dec 23.
Oklahoma St .v Va Tech should be good one -  Dec 28
Cotton Bowl - Ohio St .v USC - Dec 29 
Rose Bowl and Sugar Bowl on Jan 1 
Georgia - Oklahoma.
 Clemson .vs Alabama
Winners of those play for the National Championship on Jan 8th.

The POTUS continues to be a DICKHEAD - 
OH yea he KNEW that Moore was  not going to win the Senate Seat from Jones in Alabama - right so why did he promote him ??
On the  Anniversary of the shootings in Sandy hook elementary School that took 20 innocent lives,this Jerk wad Hosts the Head of the NRA at the White HOUSE !! Now it was not the Fault of the  NRA that the shooting in Connecticut took place but Jesus Christ - WTF is wrong with you.. Be similar to hosting a dinner for  the Premier of Japan on December 7th.

He continues to promote himself at these Rally's where they all might as well line up to kiss his ass.  And you need to keep noticing that this is all compared to Obama and Hillary and Bill,,, Nothing he does stands on its own,,,always the comparison to the Democrats.  He has - by the Politifact folks count told 108 outright Lies/Falsehoods since he has been in office - 10 months and to make sure I am doing what he does, Obama told 18 in the 8 YEARS of his administration, Its so blatant that the tRump apologists that I know believe them - yes - these are paole tha tI know have more sense than this,,, but have gotten so used to it - they quote the lies and actually believe them. We must stay strong against this monster , and push to have him Impeached .

https://impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org/

Ok,,, if you are still reading this,,,  here are 2 Music Videos  - not that anyone watches them!











No comments: