Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Wow - 2 in a week

Greetings and Salutations ..

and let me start by saying this - and I am in no way minimizing the loss of the people that are shot in this country every day,,, or in every one of these incidences involving multiple fatalities....  but f'ing A  - we may as well as say "our thoughts and prayers go out to all those killed and injured by _______ "
you fill in the bank with the location and the number killed and wounded,,,  Leave the damn flag at half mast - cosue it takes longer toraise and re lower it for the next shooting takes place.

We had better find a way to have a serious discussion on how to control the firearms in this country without having to hear the NRA and the 2nd amendment supporters saying that it infringes on their right to bear arms and that these are not GUN incidents - they are people incidents. I will tell you what they are  - are  DEAD people incidents and they will continue to happen with greater intensity and impact if we don't do something about it..

Hey - Norrie will once agin be left in a few capable hands on Thursday,,,  but only for 1/2 day or so,,, hey maybe I can fit in a bike ride - spose to be near 50 - Eddie - give me a call in that morning and  I will see if I can meet you guys ,,,,

Did I say Aaron Judge unanimously won the AL Rookie of the Year  !! 

No comments: